Friday, April 19, 2013

Xbox is Controlling my Life

Well hey y'all!  Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  This is going to be a few part post.  Friday was supposed to be a very eventful, full day.  Didn't happen that way.  The boyfriend and I were suppose to get him to the bank so he could get his military account but hat didn't happen.  Instead I sat on the phone for 4-5 hours and transferred everything over from our old place to the new.  We discussed getting up and getting boxes so we would start packing, but reality set in and we never left the house. My sister from another mother came out to see me and we ended up playing poker and drinking all night long.  It was entertaining to say the least.  

We had every intent on getting up early today and making breakfast and seeing her off, but instead (seems to be a trend we're setting now) we stayed in bed and cuddled.  You know, the sweet "lovey-dovey-cutesy-giggly-sweet-kisses-on-the-forehead-and-hugs" kinda cuddle.  So, you may ask, what on Earth did we do all day today?  Ha. We went off and did get his account set up, but then we did what any responsible adults would do.  We went and bought groceries.... and Xbox headsets, 2 new games, and chargeable battery packs.  Yea, we are SO responsible.  Subsequently, we spent the whole day snacking and bonding like normal couples do... talking in military lingo taking down the opponent in Call of Duty.  Such hopeless romantics we are. 


Now to show my "gamer" or as I call it geek side of me, a few of the thing I want for my birthday are a few new games for the Xbox.  Yea I know.  I would kill for the new NHL13, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and of course the Kinect and Nike training games for it.  I know.... next you'll be waiting for me to say I want Turtle Beaches (and thank you for those who understood that).  So seeing as we were spending money on Xbox things, the boyfriend offered to buy me the newest NHL game for an early birthday present.  I declined but instead we got NHL12 (since we both wanted it) and The Devil May Cry for him.  After our 6 hour COD marathon, my back started to kill me so we watched a movie to give it a break.  But now, oh no, he is intent in his new game....

I mean look at that face! 

As for the update on the job front, I am starting on Monday and get to drive the 2 hour round trip, which will be just peachy fun.  Oh yea, I am thrilled.  But my tax return came in today and was much higher than we thought it would be, so that is always a bonus.  Should help out greatly with the move.  I swear I'll get back to posting regular topics instead of life updates tomorrow.  Just wanted to fill y'all in on the goings of my life and I know I haven't posted in a few days.  

Even though I have a HUGE list of topics, I love to hear all of your ideas! So I made a place where you can type out your ideas!! Just click here and type away! I can't wait to hear your ideas though! As always, love to y'all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment