Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Love Y'all

I don't think I have expressed how much I love my family.  You are the rock that holds me grounded.  The past few days, I have realized what a good friend looks like, and who is really there to help me.  You are few and far between.  I don't know what I would do without y'all.  My life has been filled with craziness and hasn't ended up where I thought I was going to be.  I thought I would be finishing up my second year in my Radiology degree right now.  Thought I would have a nice house, and car and money saved up to pay my loans.  But I have none of that.  And some of that is my fault, others were out of my control.  And I know that I have a long way to go before I get there.  But throughout it all, the real people in my life have been there.  I don't know what my life would be without you.

I don;t know if I tell y'all enough, but I do love you.  And I know that things get hard with me, and I'm not always there and not always the most supportive, but I do want to be there.  I know I get wrapped up in Alzheimer's stuff, my suicide prevention stuff, my weight loss stuff and more... but you are always there for me.  When I need you, I can call you at three in the morning and you answer.  Just know that I appreciate all that you do.  And for those of you who are just my bloggers, I love you for reading this.  Everytime I log in and see more page views, my heart swells.  I love each and every one of you, and I may not know your names but I do.

Thank you for supporting me and pushing me through the hard times in my life.  I owe so much to so many people who I will never be able to repay.  Thank you, from the deepest part of my heart.  I really love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment