Saturday, April 27, 2013

Why hello, Chesterton

I missed you guys! It has been a long and hectic past few days. I am so glad it is all over.  As y'all know, we moved the hour and a half back to Chesterton.  Finally away from the South Bend Beast!  Actually, we're just happy to be out form under the thumb of the management over there.  The 20 foot Uhaul was packed almost to burst, and yet somehow we got here with only a few casualties.

Like the box frame for the bed....

But has anyone else noticed that it takes hours and days to pack up all of your belongings into boxes and it seems the unpacking process is so much faster?  Maybe that is just me but it seems like it took us hours upon hours to pack our whole life up into these boxes and in one night I have the majority of the house unpacked already.  I just don't understand how on Earth people ever find places for things to go.  How was my house so organized before we packed our house up?  I don't get how we are going to find places for all of our stuff to go?  I mean, we have boxes in our bathtub, and boxes up the wall!

 You see those boxes?  They're everywhere!



 And more here!! Who puts boxes in a bath tub? Only us...

There was a little excitement last night... but we won't get into the details of that.  But I can proudly say that I know how to get to one of the main streets now! Haha, I feel so accomplished.  I am hoping to finish packing tonight before the boyfriend and I head out to a bonfire tonight, much needed relaxation.  We might post a joint video together instead of writing one day.  Not sure yet. But, this was just another update, more soon y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment