Wednesday, April 17, 2013

We Found a Place!!

Alright guys here it is!! The exciting news!! We found a place!!! It's an adorable little two bedroom apartment, with one bath. I think the bath fun might even be bigger than here. Anyways, it's on the second floor and is tucked away in the quiet part of the community. It has a cute little balcony where we can drink coffee and listen to the birds in the morning right off of the living room. The kitchen has the cut out window type thingy (I'm sure there is a technical term for this, that I'm sure the boyfriend will inform me of when he wakes up) so you can see out of the kitchen into the living room. The kitchen is a little small, but that means its easier for me to shoo him out! The cabinets are brand new. We have a pantry and coat closet!!! This might not seem like a big deal, but you try living without these for six months and see how unorganized your world becomes. There is a place for our dining area as well. The second bedroom has become the office and library (and his sisters other, other room). Obviously there is the master bedroom which has an adorable little window overlooking the trees in the back space. Oh, did I mention a kick ass huge walk in closet? Yea. I'm pretty stoked too. The bathroom is a bathroom. Plain and simple. I forgot to take pictures completely but I will upload them when I get them. We are moving in on the 29th! I'm way too excited for this guys! This is going to be great. It's about a 15 minute bike ride to work everyday so hopefully this rain can cut it out. New leaf y'all! Gonna get fit while riding to work haha!

The real thing is, we have 12 days til we move to pack all of this shit up. Yay. Not happy about that part but that is life I suppose. I still can't wait for this whole thing to happen! So glad we found this place.

Just wanted to update y'all! Bunches of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment