Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bama-rama


Hey y'all.  So as some of you know, I am going to Alabama for the next week.  And even though I am going to be away, don't worry y'all I'm going to continue to post throughout the entire thing! I know its great isn't it ha ha.

This trip should prove to be interesting, to say the lease.  Hopefully things will get settled that need to be settled... if not, well it will be the same as the past year.

My grandparents live down in Scottsboro, which is close to Huntsville, if you know where that is at all.  I really would like to go to an Alabama game, but Tuscaloosa is 2 hours away! So that's a no go for me. Now for our trip to Alabama, we are taking a Jeep Wrangler.  So that means basically no room for breathing.  My legs will be pretzels by the end of this 13 hour drive.

But when I do get down to Alabama, I am hoping to get get some of my grandmothers recipes.  If it means I have to cook them all with my grandmother.  Which might mean I am going to come back about 30 pounds heavier.  But hey, it will be all in the name of the boyfriend so he can eat some actually good southern eats.

I feel like we just got done with the holidays and all the food that like to mess up my diet, and now I'm going to Bama where with every meal I'm going to have a side of lard.  I do feel like this is either going to be a great trip, or a horrible horrible experience.

I hope y'all are having a good day, sorry such a short one today.  Been a little busy.  Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment