Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I. HATE. MOVING.

The problem with trying to move fifty miles away is that it is proving to be FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE.  Went and got a job in Chesterton and now we can't find anywhere to live.  How does that happen?? How did we lose the 2 bedroom apartment right by the new job? HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?  I'm more upset with the fact that it seems like every other place we have found seems to be rented right underneath us.  I just want to find a place and be settled.  This whole "need to be out of South Bend in two weeks" deadline is killing me.

While we found a place we are going to look at tomorrow, they want to gut the entire place and refinish it before we move in... that is not going to take 2 weeks.  It's going to take so much longer than we have.  We have tossed around the idea of storing everything someplace and then begging people to crash with them for the time being. But even that is proving to be hard.  I just want to be closer to home/closer to this job.  We only have one vehicle and if we live in the big C then I can bike to work everyday and not have to worry about a darn thing.  This place we are looking at is a two bedroom so we will have room to move around a bit.

I'm mentally so out of it by now.  I wanted to keep y'all updated and what not but I know it's not as funny or witty as normal... my mind is full of other things that I am trying to work on in my life.  I just feel as though I can't keep it all straight. But when we go look at this place tomorrow I will definitely take pictures and up load them for y'all.

Food for thought though.... have you ever felt like you are putting in your all and are getting shut down?  Or that you are putting in everything you have, opening yourself up for anything to happen and that you might as well be running into a brick wall, that's how far you're getting.  I just want some reassurance sometimes that I am getting anywhere.  Enough venting.  I'll probably post again later tonight when my head comes back down from my thoughts.

Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment