Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pleasantly excited!

Y'all I am way to excited here.  I sold my first thing off of Pleasantly Made (the etsy shop) the other day (pretty sure I have said this about twenty times now), but I am way to excited about it. I shipped it out today and I can not believe how easy it way.  I guess I never have sold anything, just bough, but now I understand why people do it!  It's like a new high or something (kidding, completely kidding).  I still have to find the right box to ship my bow it... now sure how that one is going to play out but I'll figure it out.  I might just call UPS and see if they will ship it in the case. Not like anything can break inside the case.

I feel as though I have so many projects going on at once though. Lets see... I'm running Pleasantly Made, running a blog, moving, finding a job, and still trying to knit my blanket.  I have smaller ones I'm working on too but those are the main ones.

I have decided to start making dream catchers again for the shop.  After looking around at some of them online, I realized I can make (and have made) much better quality then these jokes I see on here.  Officially, once we move back to Chesterton and the funds straighten out I will be making them.  Unless you want to special order them, in which case I will be more than happy to make them for you now.

As for the move, we haven't packed a damn thing really.  In our 3rd bedroom we have had boxes piled high and never really ventured into the vast beyond of the doorway.  We finally went through and decluttered, selling off some of the things we have, and pitching the rest.  Then we reboxed things up and set them against the wall.  We are hoping to turn that room into the "staging room."  Yea, that is all we have done, to a 3 bedroom 2 bath house.  Do you realize how much crap we have? No... I don't think you even know.  Y'all we pack the Uhaul up in 6 days!  Less than that actually. I don't think we planned this very well.

As for the move, I am finally getting excited about it.  I was dreading the idea of packing everything up (ok, that part I am still dreading) and moving to a new place... but I actually might be a fan of it now.  Am I looking forward to packing and unpacking all my possessions in about two weeks? Hell no. But starting over in a new town and hopefully getting my life back on track? Duh. Maybe I can catalyst Pleasantly Made from here.  Or maybe get back in touch with friends I lost when I moved so far away. Or maybe just be able to finally get things back in order.  Not sure which is more appealing.

Not much to talk about here lately, sorry.  But as always, much love y'all! Don't forget to check out the boyfriend's blog. Also, Pleasantly Made (the etsy shop) is right here. Hopefully I have more eventful news to share tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment