Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Love my Followers!!

I just wanted to give a shout out to the wonderful woman who contacted me today! I actually don't know you name but the fact that you follow my blog and read it remind me why I keep writing posts!! You have no idea how big a smile you put on +Richard II Hardin's face when you thanked him for his service (his service in the Marine's is a post for tomorrow)!  My dear, I hope we can help out and I just wanted to thank you again for following me and for reading my blog.

Fellow readers!  She also had the mystery app I mentioned that someone needed to make!  That one where you put in your food and out pops a recipe, it's called All Recipes! Thank you sugar for letting me know, it will be downloaded when the boyfriend is done with my phone!

Much love to all my readers, but especially you my dear, for you made my night!!

Don't forget to check out the boyfriend's blog. Oh! And our shop where all our things are being sold at are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment