Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Our Big Announcement!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT DAY!! Yes, this really required caps lock.  Me and the boyfriend have some very big news! We have decided we are going to take the next step in this relationship.  I know a lot of you are going to say it's too soon and that we should wait.  But we feel we are mature enough to handle this.  It is a whole new list of responsibilities, and we are confident we can take them on.  I know some people are excited for us, while others will be disappointed we didn't wait longer.  Hopefully we can try for the next few days before I go to Alabama, then try more when I get home in a week.  Hopefully we will have great news soon after I get back from my trip, before he has a prior commitment next weekend.  We want to jump into this head first.  We are confident we are financially stable enough for this next step.  So without further adieu....

The big news is....



Wait for it...



Building suspense....



So how was everyone's weekend? The weather is quite nice today. Oh! How about them Cubbies?  I think I might teach y'all some quantum physics now; better yet, a step by step procedure of the correct ways to preform a cardiopulmonary resuscitation.  Okay, I'll tell you... we are getting a kitten! We are hoping to get one of two, both are little cuties.  One is a Maine Coon kitten about 10 weeks old, and the other is a tiger kitten about 8 weeks old.

This is the Maine Coon, sorry about the picture quality...
She's in Chicago

This is the tiger (obviously).
She's out in Elkhart

I am way too excited for these kittens to come into my life!  Our dog has been great, but she is too much of a trouble maker.  I will love and miss her dearly but I just can't keep a dog that ruins things on a daily basis.  I think the boyfriend might actually "accidentally" lose her if she eats the blinds again.  So, if you are interested in a 3/4 year old puggle, let me know haha.  But if not she is going to the Humane Society.  I took her in back in August since she was a stray and I just couldn't let her stay on the streets.  But maybe she didn't get lose... the owners just couldn't take care of her and turned her lose for the same reasons I am at my breaking point with her.  Whatever the case, I am excited to replace her because this house would be empty without a companion.  

Y'all didn't truly think we were talking about something else... did you? 

Love y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment