Sunday, April 7, 2013

Early Release!!

I've decided to release these early. I haven't decided whether I want to make a new page for these or just sell them on etsy or what not. Seeing as it will be things both the boyfriend and I have made, I think I need to talk to him about it.

Here are two of the "scent bags" or so I'm calling them. They are little bags you can throw in your purse or your hamper or practically anywhere that needs to be freshened up! They have unlimited scent and are guaranteed to eliminate bad odors. They are small enough to be discreet, but make a big impact on smell. Ill be making a purse size soon, so your purse can always be fresh as well. They are going to sell for $5. The one with circles on it is rustic woods scented. The abstract lines one is peppermint. If you would like to purchase one of these, comment or reach me by email! Ill be making more soon with different fabric and designs. If you want a certain design/fabric/scent, let me know and I will be more than glad to make them for you! Don't forget I am still doing the feather hair extensions. Contact me for more information on that as well!!

Happy weekend y'all! Love y'all's!





No comments:

Post a Comment