Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Dog

After everything that has happened to me in the past 2 months I have some how filtered into this category of a stay at home spouse.  I went from a striving medical student climbing the ladder to Chief Radiologist, engaged to an amazing man with a 2 year old son, to being a stay at home girlfriend to a carpenter with our little "dog child" Dani.  But through all of this, I am not too upset with the outcome of this yet.  

This is Dani, our "dog child."

This blog is all about my adventures from an up-and-coming career, to stay at home woman.  I can't cook worth a damn, but I plan on adventuring into the deep southern way of cooking.  Cleaning is also not a forte of mine, but I am going to try, and probably fail! I have so many things I am going to try and do while being this stay at home woman.  Hopefully I don't bore y'all to death!  

Last night we had a big snowfall, I think we got about 6 inches.  With the way our house sits, all the snow blew up against our door, blocking me from being able to open it up.  Naturally, our dog had to pee.  She was doing the bathroom dance the entire night.  Since the boyfriend doesn't get home until seven in the morning, we were trapped inside until then.  Thankfully, he got home a little earlier and shoveled us out.  Now this is Dani's first winter with us.  The snow is as high as she was, and after we got her on her lead, she ran out the door.  Now since we hadn't salted the porch yet it was a sheet of glass, which sent Dani skidding across the porch into the railing.  She scampered down the stairs and leaped into the snow and 'poof!' she was gone.  Now you have to imagine watching this excited little dog scamper down the stairs and just launch herself into this snow bank, then two second later she was gone.  It was seriously the funniest thing ever. Or the snow mustache she came out of the snow with was. Not sure yet. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment