Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Work it Out

If you know me personally, you know that I take on way too much.  And if you're like me, you know that we are not superwomen and cannot do 28 million things at once, obviously some things get put on the back burner.  For me, it is always the same thing that gets shoved to the back, my fitness/health.  However, I am completely back on track.  When the boyfriend and I moved, we were completely unaware that the complex we moved to has a fitness center.  It was like an add in bonus.  Now, I have been utilizing my body by vi shakes (if you don't know what those are, I'll explain at the end of this) and they help me get my nutrients and a meal a day.  I also take a multi-vitamin.

However, I never seem to have the time to work out.  I have tried P90X, Zumba (I am actually qualified to teach it too), Insanity and there was a blog that I followed where she had workouts you can do in your home using only your own body weight.  She is amazing at everything she does, check her out here.  But me working out at home, never works out for me.  Ever.  It works exactly like Jenna Marbles says.



But now that I live here with a wonderful work out center, I can finally get back to my fitter life.  When I was living in Chicago, I used to work out 2 times a day.  I used to be so motivated and just loved the feeling it would give me.  So, I'm back at it and trying to figure out what the best weekly work out routine would be.  I know I love to do cardio, but I also want to do something to tone my muscles up.  I still need to figure out what the best way to balance this all out would be.  I might end up doing some Zumba by myself (forever alone haha).  I used to be so worried about my weight, but now, pshht, now I just want to tone what I have.

Now for those of you who don't know what Body by Vi is, it is a wonderful shake mix that literally does it all.  It has enough protein that it can be a full meal replacement. Although for those of you who are scared by the word protein and think its only for those who want to bulk up, that is not at all true!  It also helps with facial breakouts, and skin complexion.  Since it is a meal replacement, you can obviously tell it is very filling!  It only has 90 calories per shake.  Along with all of this, it also has all of your nutrients you need for the day. What is not to love? Plus, you can get into selling it and make some serious money off of it. Or just get your shakes for free.  Yea, it's kinda amazing.  You can check it out right here!

But y'all should let me know your own work out routines and see if I can't apply them into my own routine.  Also, if you want to buy some body by vi, let me know and I will explain any questions you may have. Much love y'all, and keep your shoes laced up!


No comments:

Post a Comment