Thursday, May 9, 2013

Girl Code

I guess I should do one of these shouldn't I? Just kidding y'all, I haven't forgotten about you, I have just been that slammed!  Lets see if I can cover what has happened in the past week in a few short sentences.  Uhm, the roommate moved in and things are going swimmingly well.  The boyfriend is away being a Marine this weekend  my birthday is Sunday, the sister started dating my ex, and I somehow managed to break the Jeep.  Yea... it's been a long week.  And if you don't understand what I mean by broke the Jeep...

Yea, we knew it was redneckified, but apparently more 
than we thought...

As for the knitting, I am about 5 lines away from being done with one square... only 5 more squares to go.  That only took, what two months to do? Yay me. 

But to get down to the real topic today... girl code.  Maybe y'all haven't heard of it? Because I have watched so many girls lately break it. I thought it was common knowledge, however apparently it isn't. So without further or due I am going to enlighten y'all.  

1. If you want to date a friend's brother, you need permission from the sister first. 

2. You don't EVER hang out with a boyfriend of a friend alone, unless there are at least 3 other people present. 

3. You don't borrow clothing of a friend without permisson.

4. If a guy your friend is into asks for your number, you deny and deny more.  Then you slip him your friend's number and hint that she might be more his type.

5. If there is ever a fight between a friend and her boyfriend, you're always on your friends side.

6. When a friend is drunk, never let her dial, drive, or leave with a random guy.

7. When out with the ladies, if girl number one points out a guy she likes, girl number two should NOT make a beeline for him and give him her number.  Show some respect.

8. Stop being the "me too!" girl.  If your friend is telling a story, stop stealing her thunder, or her story, by constantly interrupting her.

9. If your friend gets left by her boyfriend, you show up with ice cream and movies (extra Kleenex  and sit with her all night long.

10. Honesty is the best policy for, "How do I look?"

11. If a complete stranger to you (another female) is at a bar, shes completely wasted and you can tell she can't make a coherent decision and might end up going home with whatever guy is giving her attention, go be her wing man and get the guy to leave. It's called common courtesy.

12. If a fellow female you don't know needs a tampon or what have you, damnit give it to her!  It's called time of the month sympathies   You go through it, so help a woman out.  

13. You are never to diss a friend's boyfriend, except for the slight nod of the head if she says she is a complete asshole.

14. When dating, you should find equal time for your friends as well as your boyfriend.

15. Chocolate is an accepted food in any occasion.

16.No girl may date er friend's; ex's, past crushes, guys who have humiliated/used her and guys she currently fancies... Acceptions to this rule: A.) your friend has given you permission/couldn't care less. B.) the said fancying/going out happened before the age of puberty.


So now that we are all aware of these rules, grow up and utilize them.  Please.  This is ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment