Monday, May 27, 2013

Impossible People

Have you ever encountered one of those impossible people?  They are the ones you can NEVER make happy.  No mater how hard you try or whatever you do, you will never succeed at making them happy.  I have two of these people in my life.  And I have yet to figure out how to tackle them.  You really can't make them happy, and I think I have figured out one reason why.  They don't even know what makes themselves happy.

Think about it, if you don't know how to make yourself happy, and you're always going to be relying on others to make you happy.  But because you don't know what makes you happy, they won't be able to make you happy.  And therefore, if you can't make yourself happy, no one will ever really make you truly happy. Make sense? Hopefully you understood that.

I just can't begin to figure out what is going on.  I'm not even sure where this post was going honestly.    There are just some things in life that just aren't maybe worth fixing.  Or maybe it's just not worth trying to fix something that someone else is going to keep breaking.  I mean the reality of the matter is if someone is going to continue to break something, wouldn't you get annoyed with trying to fix it everyday?

Yea, me too.  I have come to the realization that I just can't continue to fix something that is so far broken, and when I try to fix it they just snap it in half.  Gah- I just need to stop talking to people.  Seriously, I can't take anymore of this crap.

Much to love all of you. Hopefully y'all are having better days then I am lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment