Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Well, Look What Came Back (life recap)

Stress.  It   plagues us all.  And it has never been something that is easy to deal with.  Try my shoes on for example.  I am a nursing student who has a nine month old child, a long distance relationship, struggling to find that way to get back to my before baby body, attempting to understand how you do makeup (since at 21 I have yet to figure out how to apply it tastefully), and debating getting back into the work force.  I have recently began yoga twice a week and I am starting to run again.  But lets be realistic, a month ago I was 2 weeks into T25 and then had a wine night and all hell broke loose and back to old habits we went.  One glass of wine and the want is gone.  What is that saying?  Flat abs or this cake?  Fucking pull out the knife cause I am going with the cake! 

But seriously who are we to think that going about something like this alone was a good idea?  I have tried the different avenues like Nike Fuelband Plus majigger support and the Jawbone community is obsolete.  I have never been a fan of the Fitbit because they seem like a cult.  And don't get me started on those weight  watching programs like Jenny Craig... But nothing really ever worked.  I even found this cute little app called Weilos, and for he two months I was good about using it, it was amazing.  But like every app I used it seems that after about a month I forget about it, or put of entering what I need to and then it become just another memory sucking icon on my phone.  Lets see, if I open this bad boy up right now I have 1, 2, 3, annnd oh look a whole folder full of 5 more apps I never use labeled "Health" with a running man after it... as if this little emoji running man was going to suddenly motivate me when looking at Jennifer Aniston's sexy body at 50 doesn't. 



However I know that putting things out in the open help to motivate people and I think that is exactly what I am going to do.  No, this isn't going to turn into one of those crazy health and fitness blogs because lets face it, that requires me to be motivated and actually accomplish something every day.  However this will be one of those, "real life, this is the shit I deal with everyday and no I don't care that I wore this shirt yesterday, yes I know there is baby food on it.  Do you really think I am going to go for that run? No I don't care how many calories are in the McDouble.... wait yes I do. Shit that test was today!" blogs. 

So I am going to be straight blunt with you.  I have a tummy donut.  Or maybe a deflated basketball duct taped to my awesome six pack abs you just can't see is more like it.  Either way, if I were to wear jeans you would think I was smuggling chips under my shirt.  I may or may not restart T25... if you would like actual reviews on it let me know.... I do have downloaded  (but never used!) the Nike training club app. I was thinking about starting that up... who knows.  The yoga I am doing is Hatha.  I can post videos that will correspond with what I am doing in this class.  I also might rant about my wonderful choice in major.... nursing.  Why do people decide this as a major? I want to shoot myself.  Is anatomy even possible to pass? 

At any rate I am excited to kick back into my blog!  I have definitely missed y'all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment