Thursday, February 9, 2017

Melting Galaxies

Holy life changer guys.  If y'all follow me in real like this is gonna be a repeat but I CAN NOT Holy life changer guys.  If y'all follow me in real like this is gonna be a repeat but I CAN NOT IGNORE THESE THINGS.  I found heaven in a bath bomb.  I have always been a fan of bath bombs and try to get my grubby paws on them all the time.  Normally I am content with the bags of 6 or so bath bombs you can get at Target (my holy grail).  They are cheap and a bit smaller but I throw two in at a time.  They dissolve pretty quick though- but the scent payoff is totally worth it.

Back to the main focus! These little beauties are called Fragrant Jewels and OMGOSH they are absolutely amazing.  First off- these guys are not badly priced.  They run about $15 I think but come with a ring.  You pick your size ring before you checkout so there is not a chance that you get a ring that would not fit your finger.  But honestly if I didn't get a ring I would still buy these- they are that amazing.  I am addicted to anything galaxy, literally.  I will buy anything galaxy.  So they debuted this Starry Night edition and of course I bought it.  It was a bath bomb and candle combo.  They showed up package so securely.  I don't know about you guys but I appreciate whenever something is packaged well. I order half my life from online and I get so aggravated when you order something cute or you have been expecting something to show up and it does..... and its broken or missing things just because of the packaging.

Anyways. The bath bomb looked like this when I opened it and I can not appreciate more the extra detail for this Starry Night.


Oh and the candle photo bombing back there- dual wick and smell fabulous!! But back to the bomb.  Y'all they even put little star thingy mabobs in it to make it more adorable!  The scent was OMGOSH flawless.  It started with a citrus with grapefruit aroma. Oh wait you are probably thinking like, "started?" YES. These bath bombs have layers of scents.  Did I forget to mention? Ohyes. So once you melted away the top layer. the next layer is a pineapple and peach goodness layer.  The core around the ring is a sandalwood and teak wood combo.  Lemme show y'all the colors this bad boy produced. You don't just get blue (although I think that is all I got in the video to show you). It has pockets of yellow, purple and white that if you don't disturb the water truly makes it look like a galaxy. 


I think the part that truly amazed me was how long they lasted.  I am used to quick dissolving bath bombs that leave the water nice but don't last more than a few minutes.  I think this bad boy lasted upwards of ten minutes.  And the ring is in a plastic ball like you would get from the vending machine and didn't leak at all.  You lso ge a code in the ball that tells you how much your ring is worth.  I personally love my ring.  I think the color in the jewel is gorgeous and just a very classy little right hand addition.  


You can see how blue the water gets here.  Now I have nail envy over my own nails.  Since I tried this bath bomb work has destroyed my nails... I am missing both my middle finger's polish and cracked two others.  Reasons why medics never get their nails done... cots eat polish.  

I really can not stop raving about these little guys and you all have to try them! You can find their website here.  Sorry for the long post but I had to share this with y'all! I love y'all so much and I might have another post up tomorrow but it all depends on how the night goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment